Social media is one of the fastest growing markets in the world. However, success on these sites is measured in millions, not nickels and dimes. If you are new to social media or simply want to increase the profits of your current campaigns, this guide is for you.
I prepared an easy-to-read, step-by-step guide that will show you exactly how to create a profitable and outstanding Facebook presence.
You simply need to follow the instructions in this guide, and you will be able to get off to a quick start on your road to profit.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this guide:
It covers everything from creating a unique profile, to writing effective posts, to using various tools to measure the effectiveness of your campaigns and much more. Consider this guide, as a checklist to help you stay on track.
Are you struggling to find new and innovative ways to promote your brand on Facebook?
Facebook’s algorithm changes almost every single month. So does your competition. To stay one step ahead of the game, you need to constantly be on top of the latest changes in your market and adjust your strategy accordingly. This is easier said than done, right?
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve received requests from people saying they’re “hoping Facebook changes soon.” Facebook is not going to change. It’s never going to stop being the world’s largest social network. Therefore, the strategies you use to market on this network are going to have to change and evolve along with it.
One of the best ways to keep up to date with what’s new is to pay attention to what’s trending.
So what are the latest trends you should be focusing on? It’s a very short list… but… it is a list nonetheless. Check out these top ten trends to keep in mind as you create and execute your brand’s 2022 Facebook marketing strategy.
1- Facebook Shopping
Facebook is now an official part of most people’s daily lives, whether they realize it or not. It is an integral part of our culture.
The ability to sell products on Facebook is NOT a major trend… It IS the future of e-commerce.
The next time you hear someone say something like “I hate Facebook” or “Facebook is dead to me,” you will know exactly what they are so upset about. In a few short years, Facebook has grown from a simple ‘poke’ and ‘poke back’ way of connecting with friends to a multi-billion dollar global marketing engine that reaches billions of people every day.
This has become one of my favorite things to teach people who don’t know much about marketing. It’s so simple yet so effective. And there are so many benefits and advantages to your online business! Here are just a few:
1. You only pay when someone buys something. No matter how they come to your listing. Whether they found you on Facebook, through an ad you ran, or through a referral.
2. You get to control when they pay. Usually with Facebook Pay, a customer can checkout with PayPal and receive an email receipt, or even have their purchase ready for immediate payment through their bank account.
3. Facebook shows an ‘order confirmation’ message to all of their Page fans when a sale is completed – just like they do when someone visits their website.
4. You can send them an email or text message with details about their order, and even include an image of their receipt – just like you would if they visited your website.
5. And finally, you can even run repeat sales with Facebook – via retargeting advertising.
* Smart steps to use Facebook shopping:
1. Share photos of your products and be sure to tag each one so your audience can easily identify it and buy it.
2. Collections help your customers easily find what they are looking for. It’s a good idea to create separate collections for commonly bought items, brand new products, items that have been heavily discounted, and for “everything else”. Collections make it easy for your customers to browse your products.
3. To enhance the customer experience, allow customers to buy whatever they are looking at while on your Facebook Shopping page. This is called “in-app checkout” and it allows customers to make purchases without ever having to leave your Facebook Shop.
2 – User Generated Content (UGC)
UGC is the lifeblood of any successful marketing campaign. It provides organic and authentic content that your audience craves. Use it often in your ads and posts and don’t be afraid to ask your audience to share their UGC with you. People love to share what they do or know.
* Smart ideas to use UGC and socialize your brand:
1. Ask to share the post on your profiles. This will also allow you to get to know people. It’s a start to build long-term relationships. And when you share their content, don’t forget to TAG them.
2. If you have a “thing” for statistics, create a hashtag for your customers to use when they take a picture of one of your products. And here is the smart idea! check out how often your customers are using that hashtag. Are they using it a lot? Not at all? Is it something you can use to determine what types of products your customers want to see more of?
3. One of the best ways to increase sales is to link back to the product(s) featured in the photos. Here’s a great example of a link that includes the name of the product (in this case, it’s a great skin care product), the name of the merchant who sells it, the name of the brand, the name of the author of the book, the name of the movie star who’s in the ad, etc.
Instagram Influencer Content has the same of level of trust and authority UGC has! Here is the revealed secret guide on all you need to know about becoming and Instagram Influencer with special tips for 2022!
3 – Longform posts
One recent “trend” I’ve noticed is that people are becoming more and more hungry for long-form, high-quality content. They no longer care about “short attention span” or “fluff pieces.” No, what they want now is substance. So, if you can deliver that, then you should absolutely be creating more long-form material. It will pay off big time.
You should pay attention to long-form posts on Facebook. Targeting is getting more and more specific. What was once a broad targeting option is now becoming a laser-like precision. We’re finding out that a really long Facebook ad copy actually performs better. It gives your audience more info before they click, possibly leading to a higher likelihood of a conversion.
I’ll give you an example of a Longform Facebook posts that you can promote and increase conversion rate.
* Smart and creative ways to use a long-form caption:
1. Use smiley faces as placeholders for important information.
2. Asking your clients for testimonials is always a good idea.
3. and the most important is to give your readers the entire story. Tell them everything they need to know in order for them to make an informed decision about buying your product. Give them the complete picture. Everything that would interest them… so they’ll be interested in you. Make your offer as complete as possible.
Another important trend that will be a “must-have” for any marketing/social media strategist in 2022 is having a Facebook Messenger bot to answer frequently asked questions and provide more product information. Several software are available to help build these bots as a part of your Facebook strategy. What you will be doing is creating a very human-like conversation between your customers and your business, thus increasing your sales. Many online softwares are available to help you create these chatbots as part of your Facebook strategy. You might simply need some technical help when integrating the software to your Facebook page.
* Smart ideas to use chatbots:
1. A 24/7 customer service outlet is critical for any business, but especially for an online business. It gives your customers immediate access to you, and also provides them with an easy avenue to contact you if they have a question or concern. This will give you the opportunity to make sure you are there to answer their questions and concerns, even if you are otherwise preoccupied with your own activities.
2. Create Facebook Messenger-based apps that teach your subscribers about other things besides your products. They can ask for advice from you or your expert guests, or just get a quick “motivational nugget”.
3. Create a chatbot that interacts with people using natural language processing. at the end of the end, you are using chatbot software to promote your products and increase your sales.
And here comes the dearest thing to my heart…
5 – Facebook Stories:
Facebook has become a much more important marketing tool for many businesses. With this in mind, it’s important for every business owner to understand how to use this powerful social media platform to the fullest. Facebook stories are quickly becoming as popular as Instagram stories. This is especially true because you can easily share your stories on both Facebook and Instagram. You’ve probably seen some of those “Facebook Story” posts floating around your news feed. These are very useful if you’re trying to get a message across to someone or a group of people. Cross-posting a story to both Facebook and Instagram makes sense because then, people get your message on all their available channels.
Read more on the other Social Media Channels:
The Hidden Power of the Twitter Timeline Explained (Reach with These Simple and Low-Cost Tactics)